For your entry, you receive:
- Technical fabric shirt (in your size while supplies last)
- Extra swag for the 100 milers (late entrants may not get their desired size or one at all depending on how the race sells)
- The opportunity to run beautiful trails during a competitive race!
- Being taken care of for up to 32+ hours (depending on your race distance) with aid station, portapotties, race timing, and a marked race course.
For your finish, you receive:
- A finisher item for half marathon, 50K, and 50 Mile finishers
- A belt buckle for 100 Mile finishers. There will be one buckle for those who finish under 24 hours and a different buckle for those who finish under the official cutoff of 32 hours.